POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray and dual monitors : Re: POV-Ray and dual monitors Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:21:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray and dual monitors
From: DS
Date: 30 Dec 2003 20:08:45
Message: <3ff2219d$1@news.povray.org>
I have two monitors connected, and it works ok, but...

POV seems to always want to start a new render on the primary monitor.  So
when you come up, drag the editor window to the second monitor, and let POV
always render to the primary screen.  This will work fine for the duration
of the edit / render session.  However, POV doesn't seem to remember this
arrangement when it restarts the next time; the editor window comes up on
the primary screen each time.

DS