POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : FullMoon version 2 : Re: FullMoon version 2 Server Time
1 Jun 2024 18:03:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FullMoon version 2
From: StephenS
Date: 30 Dec 2003 10:27:50
Message: <3ff19976@news.povray.org>
> > I'd appreciate to get some feedback from you
dialog:newLine()
The ability to place controls from left to right is very nice.

Function.ful
@funcID = dialog:addTextBox(@func)
The new 'TextBox' (and 'ListBox')is shorter, left to right visible space,
than in version 1.1. Is it posible to make it longer, maybe like how
dialog:addSeparator('Z', 2) does it?

The old :getProperties() has been changed to
.getInfo(), and .getIcon()
How do I get my picture for the icon in the new format?
Will the additional information in the .getInfo() be displayed somewhere?

Will you be allowing plugins to read or write(create) external files?

More questions to come as I play some more :-)

Stephen