POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : motion blur in POV : Re: motion blur in POV Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: motion blur in POV
From: Micheal (Mike) Williams
Date: 29 Dec 2003 11:57:14
Message: <3ff05cea$1@news.povray.org>
Why use POV to composite images. I know it can be done. POV is a programming
system. The raytracer proved that. POV was not written to be a image
processing system. You should find a program that is intended for this
purpose. If you want to do post production with out paying for it just use
imagemagik. Works wonderfully.
It is available on both windows and Linux and I am sure for the MAC as well.

news:cja### [at] netplexaussieorg...