POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HELP !!! "Camera vectors are not perpendicular" : Re: HELP !!! "Camera vectors are not perpendicular" Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:21:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP !!! "Camera vectors are not perpendicular"
From: Sasathorn Phaspinyo
Date: 26 Dec 2003 04:51:31
Message: <3fec04a3@news.povray.org>
But what if I'm not explicitly specifying up right and direction vectors..
something like what I showed..

camera {    // This one posts a warning
  orthographic
  angle 40
  location < -1500,1000,-1600>
  look_at <-100,-200,500>
}

camera {    // This one doesn't
  orthographic
  angle 35
  location < -1500,1000,-1600>
  look_at <-100,-200,500>
}

can you tell what my up right and direction vectors are exactly in each
one?? Aren't they the same because "angle" only altering the sizes of the
vectors not the directions?? I can't tell if they aren't perpendicular if I
don't know what they are..

Thanx again