POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D World Mag : Re: 3D World Mag - another link Server Time
3 Aug 2024 22:15:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D World Mag - another link
From: Tom Melly
Date: 22 Dec 2003 07:01:51
Message: <3fe6dd2f@news.povray.org>
"Gilles Tran" <tra### [at] inapginrafr> wrote in message

> Still, that's an unusually big number of POV-Ray references in a 3D mag. It
> looks like Future Publishing is trying to atone for past sins ;)

They atone in vain - the sin was mortal... (actually, IMHO it would be nice if
some kind of dialogue was restarted between POV and Future Publishing - they've
got pretty much100% of the IT magazine biz in the UK)

As I said, your image crops up several more times - one large fairly clean (no
text) version iirc, plus it's on the strap-line* for each page (several) of the
"Future Shocks" article.

* I think that's what it's called - the banner-thing that you get at the top of
a page.