POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Accuracy and unit choice? : Re: Accuracy and unit choice? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Accuracy and unit choice?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 13 Dec 2003 10:46:06
Message: <3fdb343e@news.povray.org>
In article <3fdb1a32$1@news.povray.org> , Severi Salminen
<sev### [at] NOT_THISsibafi>  wrote:

>> This information would only confuse you, and some issues brought up in this
>> thread are completely unrelated anyway.  I would recommend not to jump to
>> any conclusions based on what has been said or mentioned in this thread...
>
> Oh, please don't make any guesses what would confuse me or what would
> not. I'd be very grateful if you could provide the information to
> clarify this matter. I might even be able to understand it :)

The very fact that you ask the question implies the probability you can
understand it is low simply because you lack the background.  This
information is not going to be made available in a general manner.  It will
only result in confusion by those who don't understand the implications of
the information or the background.  You can easily find out the details by
taking a look at the source code:  If you cannot find it there on your own,
you won't be able to make use of anything anybody can tell you about it
anyway.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde