POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Infinite spire and fallen headstones : Re: Infinite spire and fallen headstones Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:16:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Infinite spire and fallen headstones
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 9 Dec 2003 17:36:28
Message: <3fd64e6c$1@news.povray.org>

news:p2i### [at] tritonimagicode...
>http://infinitespire.weblogger.com/museum
>
>i would have loved to see a POV-Ray render...

Indeed, the museum interior would be a good excercise in radiosity,
mathematical modelling and lighting. Brian McConnell wanted me to do this
too but I didn't have the time.
Note that if people are interested in making additional renders for this
project, I'm sure Brian won't object to it if the images are nice.

G.

Last updated 25 Oct. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______