POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Highlighting the edges and joins of a CSG. : Re: Highlighting the edges and joins of a CSG. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Highlighting the edges and joins of a CSG.
From: Carl Hoff
Date: 9 Dec 2003 09:13:46
Message: <3fd5d89a@news.povray.org>
> If there were three intersecting objects then it gets more
> complex. I'm not an expert, so there may be a better way ...
>
> Regards,
>
> Bernard

Thanks again Bernard.  Check out the image I just posted over in the images
area.
Its my last post in the "My second subject" thread.  The red you see here is
actually just another CSG on top of the black one.  It could be used as a
pigment/object pattern but I think it looks nice just as it is.  All the
not-so-simple curves are made by taking the intersection of two larger
copies of the two joined shapes.  So in the case of three objects I just
merged the intersection of each pair together to get the object I was after.

Kind regards,
Carl