POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My second subject... : Re: My second subject... Server Time
12 May 2024 15:13:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My second subject...
From: Carl Hoff
Date: 5 Dec 2003 17:39:34
Message: <3fd10926@news.povray.org>
Ok... I've looked at some of the cartoon rendering technics and it looks
like they are aimed at how to highlight the edges of the subject.  That's
not quite what I'm after.  Its more like I want the wire frame of my tank
turret to be highlighted.  However my turret is a CSG built up from POV-Ray
primitives.  I'm still thinking about this one.

Thanks,
Carl