POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor : Re: QTPOV Editor : new version Server Time
6 Oct 2024 12:42:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QTPOV Editor : new version
From: Shay
Date: 2 Dec 2003 10:04:31
Message: <3fcca9ff@news.povray.org>
"gRRosminet" <pov### [at] les-charlesnet> wrote in message

| Could you tell me the absolute path to the file please ?

/usr/local/share/povray-3.5/scenes/00tower/tower_bridge.pov

| It seems that povray does not support paths with spaces
| (even protected) ... I should do some corrections to avoid
| that problem, but the file name will ever
| be space less.

No spaces, and works fine with 1.4. One thing which I might have
forgotten to try is saving the file and then trying to render it. I may
have only tried to open the file and then render it. If I get a chance
tonight, I will recompile 1.5 and post the specific error message here.

 -Shay