POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor : Re: QTPOV Editor : new version Server Time
6 Oct 2024 12:34:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QTPOV Editor : new version
From: gRRosminet
Date: 2 Dec 2003 05:57:37
Message: <3fcc7021@news.povray.org>

> "gRRosminet" <pov### [at] les-charlesnet> wrote in message
>
> I could not get the new version to work. In order to compile it, I had
> to copy the 'images' folder from the 1.4 download.
It seems like I forgot to join the images in the package, hopefully, the
was no changes ... sorry

> Once compiled, it
> would display a file, but would not render it. The error message
> reported that the file could not be found.

Could you tell me the absolute path to the file please ? It seems that
povray does not support paths with spaces (even protected) ... I should
do some corrections to avoid that problem, but the file name will ever
be space less.

> Also, the shortened tab names are only shortened when a file is
> initially opened. When the file is saved, the tab names revert back to
> showing the entire path.
It seems that I have forgotten some code

> Thank you for all of the hard work.
>
>  -Shay

Thanks for your support

Thierry