POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Scaling question... : Re: Scaling question... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:28:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scaling question...
From: Carl Hoff
Date: 28 Nov 2003 14:33:18
Message: <3fc7a2fe$1@news.povray.org>
> I have one other idea that I want to try but without
> doing it I'm not sure if its not mathmatically equivalent
> to what I just did
> here.

The other idea WAS mathematically equivalent.  :...(

Anyways... I posted a picture over in the images area.  I 'think'
I'm going to try and give up on this idea again but we'll see if
my mind will let it go.  If anyone wants to try and solve this
particular problem please let me know if you have any success.

Thanks again for all the help guys,
Carl