POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My second try at a first post... : Re: My second try at a first post... Server Time
9 May 2024 18:46:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My second try at a first post...
From: Carl Hoff
Date: 26 Nov 2003 11:36:44
Message: <3fc4d69c@news.povray.org>
Yes... the front wheel is a sphere and the checker
board is a grid so I thought it fit too.

As for an animation... yes I think that would be fun
but I think its a long ways away.  I've only been playing
with POV-Ray for about two months and I have a
long ways to go before I can do anything really fancy.

Thanks...
Carl