POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My second try at a first post... : My second try at a first post... Server Time
10 May 2024 10:32:41 EDT (-0400)
  My second try at a first post...
From: Carl Hoff
Date: 25 Nov 2003 20:48:29
Message: <3fc4066d@news.povray.org>
I tried this a week or two ago but I didn't know how to attach a picture
then.  I 'think' I do now.
By the way... if you like this I'm currently working on the Tron Tank.  I
have a scaling question that I posted over in the newuser's section related
to that project if any of you think you can help me out.

I hope this is good enough for a first post...
Carl

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'kewl.jpg' (290 KB)