POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My favourite isosurface (~60k jpeg) : Re: My favourite isosurface (~60k jpeg) Server Time
28 Apr 2024 03:48:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My favourite isosurface (~60k jpeg)
From: Andrew
Date: 21 Nov 2003 23:12:28
Message: <3fbee22c@news.povray.org>
"Alex Kluchikov" <klk### [at] ukrnet> wrote in message
> Look at the isosurface I've made. It seems to be the best one of mine.
>  Will be glad to read some comments.
>  Sincerely Yours, Alex Kluchikov.

Very nice isosurface there.

I tried lighting it in a different way and got great results.  The
object itself is simply a flat rgb 0.9 with strong specular highlights
and reflection.  The lighting setup is standard three-point lighting
using a slightly yellow key light and a slightly blue fill light.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '3PointIso.jpg' (70 KB)

Preview of image '3PointIso.jpg'