POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Decay...Champ No More : Re: Decay...Champ No More Server Time
4 May 2024 21:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Decay...Champ No More
From: St
Date: 21 Nov 2003 17:41:36
Message: <3fbe94a0@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message

  <snip commentary>

   Jim, you're a boxing fan? I've always loved the sport of boxing. It
was my Grandad (Dad) that got me into it when I was around seven years
old and Cassius Clay was trumpeting his wares before slipping through
the ropes to prove he had the skill and nouse about *his* fighting
stature. I think it was the fight labelled "The Rumble in the Jungle"
that my Dad woke me up for, very late at night, so as to not wake my
sister... ;)  This went on with many of Clays fights, and then
eventually, Ali's.

   As for the IRTC 'Decay' round - well, I'm not voting or commenting
this time because again, I really can't comment on the excellence that
I see. I also didn't enter myself because I've recently gone through a
very traumatic experience that I wish never to be repeated. It's just
as well, because I was going to do an image of the Earth decaying, and
I noticed that someone else did the same, but using the Moon instead -
his 'left-hooked' mine bigtime. ;)

> For more JCO's teasers on Tyson and on Boxing see:
> http://storm.usfca.edu/~southerr/ontyson.html

 Thanks for that, she's a good writer.

    Later,

   ~Steve~