POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New IRTC Stills Topic is "Future" : Re: New IRTC Stills Topic is "Future" Server Time
8 May 2024 17:36:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New IRTC Stills Topic is "Future"
From: Roberto A
Date: 10 Nov 2003 08:04:02
Message: <3faf8cc2$1@news.povray.org>
> > But ignoring the high sampling of Bryce beginner entries, there are some
> > very good entries as well.
>
> Yes there are, like your entry, that tells a whole story by itself.

I second that. Gonzo's entry is certainly among the best. Quite original as
well.

I have finished looking at the entries and I feel like most here about the
many skeleton/Bryce images. I wonder if some teacher passed the IRTC to
his/her students as homework... that would explain the high number of Bryce
images with almost no comments, and also the liberal use of similar objects
and themes on those beginner entries. But then again, the truth might lie
somewhere else, so perhaps it's just me.

Anyway, there are a few very good entries this round, that make it worth it.
Since I haven't submitted an entry (real life nearly seized me this last
month), I will refrain from voting. But I wish you all good voting, in the
hopes that the result of this round will be as fair as possible.

And never mind my english, it's not my native language. :-)

Regards,

Roberto