POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New IRTC Stills Topic is "Future" : Re: New IRTC Stills Topic is "Future" Server Time
8 May 2024 16:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New IRTC Stills Topic is "Future"
From: gonzo
Date: 9 Nov 2003 04:43:43
Message: <3fae0c4f@news.povray.org>
Txemi Jendrix <tji### [at] euskalnetnet> wrote in message
> I've seen some images that seem to have the same author (and the
> same skeleton) even though they appear as sent by different people.

Yes, after looking at all of them, there are several that have exactly the
same objects, & not just the skeleton. The porch railing in arzfrmle.jpg,
kckearny.jpg, & pdhdecay.jpg appears to be identical except for the texture.

Oh well... insecurity knows no bounds apparently.    I'm just going to
comment em how I see em, and vote accordingly...  I did just send an e-mail
to the IRTC admins expressing my thoughts on the matter.  Don't know if or
what they can do, but I just thought it was better to say something before
the voting ended than to wait and have hard feelings going around if some
'decay' appears in the integrity of the results.

> Yes there are, like your entry, that tells a whole story by itself.

Thank you.  Even though I didn't have time to fine tune the focal blur
settings as much as I wanted, I'm happy with the image overall. Glad you
like it too.

RG