POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New IRTC Stills Topic is "Future" : Re: New IRTC Stills Topic is "Future" Server Time
8 May 2024 18:30:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New IRTC Stills Topic is "Future"
From: gonzo
Date: 7 Nov 2003 15:17:06
Message: <3fabfdc2@news.povray.org>
Roberto A. <wol### [at] hot-mailcom> wrote in message
> Looking at the images, I have to confess that I expected more from this
> round. But I'm not even half way yet, so that may change.

Arrrgh! I've caught up to the previous future, and it looks like a low-poly
rhino skull with stock Bryce textures!  I can only look at the same tree,
fence & skeleton so many times before it becomes white noise!

But ignoring the high sampling of Bryce beginner entries, there are some
very good entries as well.

> This is just to say that I loved yours (perhaps not so much) subtle
> interpretation of decay. You captured a very touchy issue in an almost
> poetic way, one that felt pleasant and well thought and executed.

Yes Txemi, very well done. And it feels almost like unwrapping a Christmas
present to see the objects you've recently posted in p.b.images come
together into a fully developed scene. Ooooh aaahhhh....

RG