POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Crash after 63 frames? : Re: Crash after 63 frames? Server Time
4 Jul 2024 20:50:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crash after 63 frames?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 1 Nov 2003 09:56:40
Message: <3fa3c9a8@news.povray.org>
In article <web.3fa3b203944a788685aba4bf0@news.povray.org> , "Scott Gammans"
<deepgloathatesspamaatyahoodotcom> wrote:

> Well, I am convinced that MacMegaPOV has the same memory leak (or
> **whatever** you want to call it, Thorsten!)

As POV-Ray is able to track all memory used, and that tracking will show all
memory "Lost" and then free it anyway, there is no memory leak.  It is that
simple.  Just repeating something that sin't a fact does not make it a
fact...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde