POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Crash after 63 frames? : Re: Crash after 63 frames? Server Time
28 Sep 2024 16:52:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crash after 63 frames?
From: Scott Gammans
Date: 30 Oct 2003 14:50:57
Message: <3fa16ba1$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, it's any 63 frames of the same basic scene file, and with the exception
of Finder and whatever services are started when OS X boots up, I'm not
running any other processes.

I'm not using any MegaPOV features at all; the only reason I'm using
MacMegaPOV is the unavailability of POV-Ray for Macintosh on OS X 10.2.x.

This is a straight, standard POV-Ray *.POV file that includes seven *.INC
files and loads about 45 MB of *.PNG and *.TGA image, bump and texture map
files. Total memory used for each frame is about 550 MB.

thanks...

news:s0u### [at] tritonimagicode...
> Scott Gammans wrote:
> > I'm not sure if this is a POV-Ray/Macintosh or MacMegaPOV problem, so
I'll