POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : bad CSG intersection clipping : bad CSG intersection clipping Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  bad CSG intersection clipping
From: Thomas Barnes
Date: 28 Oct 2003 13:45:47
Message: <3f9eb95b$1@news.povray.org>
I am getting some unusual results when attempting to intersect a CSG shape.

I use a rotated plane to make a "bevel" on a CSG shape and I get a void at
the intersection.
I am making a raised panel door and would like to use wood textures at 90
degrees ( rails and styles)

I can just make the "clipping" plane object the same color, but that will
not work for me when I apply the wood textures.

I made a link at http://barnestormer.com/bad_clip.html

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?