POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : [Tribute] a painting for on the wall : Re: [Tribute] a painting for on the wall Server Time
5 May 2024 06:37:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Tribute] a painting for on the wall
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 25 Oct 2003 07:31:15
Message: <3f9a5f03@news.povray.org>
Hmm.... yes, that is worth a try. I shall see what I can do...
The mirror: Yes!!! I had exactly the same idea! It would reflect the hidden
part of the room, which we can fill in also!!
About the frame of the mirror: a heightfield would work well I guess.

Thomas

"Marc Jacquier" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> schreef in bericht
> Nice :-)
> Don't you think a dark or gray background (for the "M" )should fit better
> with a calssical indoor?
> I thought of a mirror above the fireplace.
> I'll try it (the frame is the tricky part of course)
> Marc