POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : help filling in the gaps : Re: help filling in the gaps Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:13:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: help filling in the gaps
From: Thomas Barnes
Date: 25 Oct 2003 02:13:02
Message: <3f9a146e$1@news.povray.org>
That is a great idea!
I did not know about the prism . . yet.

The last time is used pov was in the 2.0 days. . that is very cool

unfortunatly, I lost the code in a fire, along with the book. . . I am just
making a quick bourne shell script to parse the output and put it into pov
3.5 compatability.

Later, I think a macro would be nice to take all these verticies and make
some kind of mesh. . .  that will be the next exercise :)

THANKS!