POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Smalltalk raytracer : Re: Smalltalk raytracer Server Time
3 Aug 2024 20:16:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Smalltalk raytracer
From: David Buck
Date: 15 Oct 2003 11:40:03
Message: <3f8d6a53$1@news.povray.org>
Actually, Avi Bryant did a squeak port.  It's available on SqueakMap
under Ray Tracing.

Yes, I'm the one responsible for ElastoLab and DKBTrace.  If you're
interested in the ElastoLab physics code, it's also available on
SqueakMap under Simulated Physics IIRC.  Both packages are open source
under the MIT license. (i.e., you can use it but don't sue me if it
doesn't work).

Enjoy

David Buck
Simberon Inc.