POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Codecs : Re: Codecs Server Time
28 Sep 2024 20:35:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Codecs
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 8 Oct 2003 04:43:27
Message: <3f83ce2f$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3f832552$1@news.povray.org> , "Andrew Coppin"
<orp### [at] btinternetcom> wrote:

> Of course, DivX has that many parameters you can adjust, it's hard to tell
> what's going on... (Not like it tells you what any of it means or anything!)

If you post a screenshot of the settings you used to povray.binaries.images
and ask for help finding good settings, I am sure somepeople will be able to
help you.  Or post a short animation povray.binaries.animations showing the
problems.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde