POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Sound generation? : Re: Sound generation? Server Time
28 Jun 2024 15:47:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sound generation?
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 2 Oct 2003 20:30:44
Message: <3f7cc334$1@news.povray.org>
Because I do both music and animation, I would love to hear about your
results. I don't use any mapping of one data set to another - I either
compose music to the animation or compose an animation to the music

(www.dennismiller.neu.edu/animation.html  warning: long load times and
serious compression artifacts ahead)  but I am always interested in new
options.
Best,
D.