POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Just uploaded : Re: Just uploaded Server Time
19 May 2024 14:10:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just uploaded
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 30 Sep 2003 16:59:12
Message: <3f79eea0$1@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle wrote:
> Entry #3:  The Lost Rusty Episode.  I started this two years ago, and
> it's way off-topic, so I don't care what vote it gets.

Wasn't this supposed to be in some earlier IRTC round? What topic
was it about? (OK, i'll admit i'm just too lazy to go through the
listings of previous rounds now ;-)

> Entry #4:  A very long entry (A few seconds shy of two minutes).

Oooh... me wanna see Rusty NOW ;-) and still two more weeks to
wait - no, hold that thought, only two more weeks and my entry
isn't even half done - conflicting interests...

-Markus