POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Just uploaded : Re: Just uploaded Server Time
19 May 2024 17:02:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just uploaded
From: Gene
Date: 29 Sep 2003 22:18:31
Message: <3f78e7f7$1@news.povray.org>
Hey John,

    (I tried to post this directly to you, but it bounced off your HotMail
Account as "no Such User"...)

    I and my sons were wondering if you had produced a compilation of "The
Rusty Series", and if so, where it could be acquired/viewed?  I run into
some of them (I'm not sure if they're "all there" on the IRTC ROMs - I have
the first four...), and my kids (5, 9, and 12) really get a kick out of
them.  (We've done some animation on our own, but never had a character
"rise" out of the production as ytours has...)

    Just thought I'd ask,  (No harm in that, is there?)

    Gene Moody
    mailto:Lon### [at] Triadrrcom
    "Nil est ibi caesum juxta eluvio caeso..."