POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Fire Textures anyone? : Re: Fire Textures anyone? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 22:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fire Textures anyone?
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 29 Sep 2003 11:37:52
Message: <3f7851d0$1@news.povray.org>

3f774888@news.povray.org...
> MUCH appreciated!!!
>
> thanks!
>
> (now if I can just get that into Moray!  hahaha)

There is Luis's "InsertCode" pluggin which allows you to insert any POV code
into a Moray scene
http://lightning.generator.tuxfamily.org/modules.php3?op=modload&name=Moray_
plugins&file=index

And I don't know if it works in Moray 3.3 or if it is a 3.5 feature but in
the material editor
create a new material, delete texture, select material, right click you can
find a direct code option
then type your code or right click in code window and paste formerly copied
code

HTH
Marc