POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon 1.3.2 : Re: Pyvon 1.3.2 Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:34:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pyvon 1.3.2
From: Shay
Date: 27 Sep 2003 20:55:21
Message: <3f763179@news.povray.org>
Fabien HENON wrote:

> After a long while, I have released a new version of Pyvon.

I installed this tonight. I have a few questions.

=> What reason could there be for my drop down menus not working?
=> Why might changes to my .pyvonrc file be overwritten when starting Pyvon?
=> My keyword coloring is only shown when I close and then reopen a file. Is
this normal behavior?
=> Is there a way to "unbold" bold keywords and comments. I prefer to look
at fixed width, which doesn't mix well with bold.

Sorry about the questions. The program works great (I have been using KWrite
+ Command line up to this point.)

 -Shay