POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC Stills Surrealism results : RE: IRTC Stills Surrealism results Server Time
1 Jun 2024 05:42:51 EDT (-0400)
  RE: IRTC Stills Surrealism results
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 24 Sep 2003 16:41:31
Message: <3f72017b@news.povray.org>

3f71ae83@news.povray.org...
> > IMHO those are the most surrealistic results I have ever seen.
>
> Well, that is kind of expected. :-)

Not at all.
Talking seriously, I'm considering not to enter anymore.
Actually I'm going to enter for the current round, but
just because it's a kind of birthday (my 1st IRTC
entry was for the september-october round back in
1998, 5 years ago), and also 'cos I have almost completed
my entry.

See you.

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com