POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Applying textures to a Height Field - Take 2!!! : Applying textures to a Height Field - Take 2!!! Server Time
3 Aug 2024 22:15:12 EDT (-0400)
  Applying textures to a Height Field - Take 2!!!
From: -s0da-
Date: 20 Sep 2003 12:58:24
Message: <3f6c8730$1@news.povray.org>
(sorry for the attachment before...let's try this again, the right way)

I've created a 3-d maze, using a simple b/w image fed into a Heightfield.

I'm trying to now apply a stone wall image to the maze to make it look
like it was built out of stones.  It worked perfectly on the TOPS of the
walls, and the backs of the walls, but not the sides....they are smeared
so to speak.

Any idea how to get an image_map applied to all three axis?  to get
the desired affect?