POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : selecting several thousand lines in pov file : Re: selecting several thousand lines in pov file Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: selecting several thousand lines in pov file
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 19 Sep 2003 10:19:50
Message: <3f6b1086$1@news.povray.org>
> These basic functionalities should be second-nature
> to most, unless they are also new to windows.

Perhaps they should, but I've been using Windows for 8 years and still have
only learned the things I'm forced to learn. The things I need to do often.
I think most users haven't taken a course in Windows. We focus on the
software that run on Windows, not Windows itself.

The thread could have gone elsewhere. I agree.

Regards,
Hugo