POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : selecting several thousand lines in pov file : Re: selecting several thousand lines in pov file Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: selecting several thousand lines in pov file
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 18 Sep 2003 04:31:46
Message: <3f696d72@news.povray.org>
That solution isn't what I'm looking for. When I have very big files (mesh2)
I can't rely on the scrollbar to find the line I want. It's not accurate
enough. Finding (and selecting) the first line is easy - usually I use
'search' for an opening brace. But finding the next closing brace is not
easy. It's "hidden" somewhere in the mess (mesh) and therefore, I end up
using the arrow keys for several minutes to select the right set of lines..

No complaining though.. but you brought up the subject.

Regards,
Hugo