POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : selecting several thousand lines in pov file : Re: selecting several thousand lines in pov file Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:16:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: selecting several thousand lines in pov file
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 17 Sep 2003 14:11:05
Message: <3f68a3b9$1@news.povray.org>
I found it! Not being one to accept defeat easily, I did a Google search for
"selecting text" and found this: Put the curser at the beginning of the
first line. Holding down the shift key, use the scroll bar to move down to
the last line to select. Then simply click below the last line, while still
holding down the shift key, and, voila! The desired number of lines is
selected. I tried it, and it works. It takes about five seconds. This is the
*easy* solution I was looking for.;~^}>
Steve