POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : selecting several thousand lines in pov file : Re: selecting several thousand lines in pov file Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: selecting several thousand lines in pov file
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 16 Sep 2003 19:39:11
Message: <3f679f1f$1@news.povray.org>
Peter,
Your answer looked like just the thing I was looking for, but when I tried
it, it went from the first bookmark to the second, as predicted, but without
highlighting. I tried it several times in several different ways, but the
best it would do was highlight the last line. Is it possible you left
something out of your instructions?
Steve