POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : reflect_metallic equivalent : Re: reflect_metallic equivalent Server Time
4 Aug 2024 00:26:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: reflect_metallic equivalent
From: Rune
Date: 16 Sep 2003 19:18:51
Message: <3f679a5b@news.povray.org>
Marc Champagne wrote:
> It just confirms that he built this texture
> with megapov and not pov.

Thanks for the observation. Don't know why I didn't write that on the
page, but at least it should be quite easy to recognize by the presense
of the line "#version unofficial MegaPov 0.5;" in the scene file. I'll
update the file to POV-Ray 3.5 format when I get time.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com **updated Jul 25**