POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Surrealism judging? : Re: Surrealism judging? Server Time
5 May 2024 19:58:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Surrealism judging?
From: St
Date: 15 Sep 2003 17:35:43
Message: <3f6630af$1@news.povray.org>
"gonzo" <rgo### [at] lansetcom> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
> >Who was the last person to vote?! Please own up!   ;)
> >
> >  Heh, ok, it could have been me today...
> >
> >   ~Steve~
> >

> WHAT??!?!?  Submit???  Already?!?
>
> Oh... whew! I still have time!

  Heheh, well, I get scared around the middle of the month. I always
think I'm going to be too late to submit my votes and comments.
Perhaps a cut-off time/date would help for voting submissions? I don't
know, has this been discussed before?

> Well, if you've already submitted you're ahead of me!  I'm still
making
> comments.

  I feel terrible about my comments, I never feel that I'm qualified
enough to comment. I can score ok, that's not a problem, I can score
good and I can score bad (that car on the roof was the worst image
I've ever seen! ;)  And I sort of feel that my scoring 'is' my
comment. I just can't comment on 'every' image. Somebody mentioned
recently that they scored 20 for some images, well, I just can't do
that unless it's truly exceptional (imo), which does happen from time
to time. :)

   Anyway, I enjoyed this round in all of it's aspects.

   ~Steve~