POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Editor problem in WinXP? : Re: Editor problem in WinXP? Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:50:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Editor problem in WinXP?
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 15 Sep 2003 01:49:19
Message: <3f6552df@news.povray.org>
Good Morning:
Maybe you should check for memory resident programs and disable anti
virus. You may also want to install a CacheBoost at download.com or add
more memory for your computer, for a fluid work you must have at least
256 MB of RAM. Is advisable that you run chkdsk and check for viruses. I
hope this help the both of you.

Saul