POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation Control (time frames I Guess) : Re: Animation Control (time frames I Guess) Server Time
29 Jun 2024 08:48:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Control (time frames I Guess)
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 14 Sep 2003 18:56:34
Message: <3f64f222$1@news.povray.org>
I, for one, would use Chris Colefax's autoclck.mcr and clockmod.inc:

 #declare CLCK = (From (0, 0)  To (.250, 1)  To (.625, 1)  To (1, 0)  ) ;
or whatever. The values are totally negotiable based on whatever clock range
you use.

Extremely useful, and the movement over any range of frames does not have to
be linear (accelerate, decelerate, Bounce, Wave, etc.)

d.

news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...