POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New IRTC Topic "Decay" : Re: New IRTC Topic "Decay" Server Time
18 May 2024 22:02:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New IRTC Topic "Decay"
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 10 Sep 2003 15:47:06
Message: <3f5f7fba@news.povray.org>
Yeah, I'm trying to get in touch with my "inner-artist", but unfortunately,
my inner artist has atrophed for many years.

I feel inadequate to discuss the artistic merits of just about anything.
However, I do feel free to discuss how something makes me feel or appeals to
me (or not), which is really what art is all about, imho.

--
Jeremy