POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New IRTC Topic "Decay" : Re: New IRTC Topic "Decay" Server Time
18 May 2024 23:36:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New IRTC Topic "Decay"
From: Shay
Date: 10 Sep 2003 12:57:16
Message: <3f5f57ec$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message

| Well I make a fool of myself here quite often.  But I like to
| think I am enthusiastic :)

You are in a more dangerous position than I, actually. I always have the
option of pleading ignorance on the subject of art.lol

| I think you could take that argument quite far.

If my characterization is anywhere near correct, then I have certainly
shot my surrealist wad with just the one picture. I don't have much to
draw from in that department. I may like anyone else occasionally slip
gears at very high RPM, but I don't take drugs and very rarely remember
my dreams. The last dream I do remember was a "nightmare" about being
unable to tie my shoe laces without their breaking. Not much inspiration
to gain from that!

 -Shay