POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Avoiding re-parsing in animation. : Re: Avoiding re-parsing in animation. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Avoiding re-parsing in animation.
From: Miguel Garcia
Date: 9 Sep 2003 19:39:01
Message: <3f5e6495@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias v2.0" <no_lights (@) digitaltwilight.de> wrote in message
news:3f5e608e$1@news.povray.org...
> Well, depends on what you actually do with
> your objects. If they're done with a lot of
> loops and macros, you might want to consider
> writing the objects to HD and then just
> load them for successive frames.

Well, it is exactly like that, with a 1-parametric definition for ellipsoids
I get some sort of of tentacles (for the abstract chess pieces in my
webpage). But, how can I save/load objects?  Is there any facility to do it
in POV? Sorry, if it is there in the documentation I managed to completely
forget it.

Thanks a lot,

--

http://www.telefonica.net/web/miguelgdz/index.html