POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New IRTC Topic "Decay" : Re: New IRTC Topic "Decay" Server Time
1 Jun 2024 23:00:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New IRTC Topic "Decay"
From: Shay
Date: 9 Sep 2003 09:55:18
Message: <3f5ddbc6$1@news.povray.org>
"gonzo" <rgo### [at] lansetcom> wrote in message

| Gonna be tough to score.

Ahhhhhhh! There are so many!

This is actually tough. I'm trying once again to leave some comment on
every image as I vote. Even keeping those comments very short, I find
that I can only get through a few images without taking a break. I try
to give "constructive" criticism on the images in which I see areas for
improvement, but this is of course awkward because I have done or
accomplished nothing to give myself the authority to do so. One thing is
for certain. If I ever submit a competitive entry for the IRTC, I will
need to do so under a false name in order to have any chance of winning.
My usual goal of 'second to last' place doesn't require such
politicking.lol

Just want to add that my last comment is not meant to be
self-deprecating. I find self-deprecation disgusting. I only meant that
if at least *one* person enjoys seeing one of my submissions (reflected
by my not getting last place) then it was worth rushing to complete an
entry by the deadline. Otherwise, I should have finished on my own time.
If I only wanted to antagonize, I could find more efficient ways of
doing so.

 -Shay