POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Emacs pov-mode problem : Re: Emacs pov-mode problem Server Time
6 Jul 2024 05:01:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emacs pov-mode problem
From: Shay
Date: 9 Sep 2003 09:19:17
Message: <3f5dd355$1@news.povray.org>
news:3f5b8678@news.povray.org...

|   I don't know if it's of any relevance to your problem,
| but my .emacs has a bit different lines:

Thanks, Warp. Unfortunately, this did not make a difference. I also
tried backing up one of the other .el files, copying the pov-mode.el
body into that file, and then attempting to load it. That didn't work
either.

I am guessing that, since other modes work, and I can find no mention of
this problem here or on Google, this is a bug or incompatibility
specific to this particular version of Emacs. Tonight, I am going to
experiment with commenting out portions of the pov-mode.el file to see
if I can isolate the problem.

 -Shay