POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New IRTC Topic "Decay" : Re: New IRTC Topic "Decay" Server Time
18 May 2024 12:36:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New IRTC Topic "Decay"
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 8 Sep 2003 10:06:45
Message: <3f5c8cf5@news.povray.org>

news:3f5a206d@news.povray.org...
> And after saying all that, it's STILL a tough round to score!  And I'm
> wondering why the usual contingent of totally off-topic, completely
> composited in photoshop, blatant ignoring-of-the-rules entries seems to be
> missing this round...  highly suspicious.

There's one (Illustrator + Photoshop) :
http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2003-08-31/creat1lo.jpg
http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2003-08-31/creat1lo.txt
Actually, the pic is much better than the "Hey I just discovered Photoshop"
of the usual off-topic entries but on the other hand it makes it harder to
understand how the author could miss the rules. Of course, he says that he
took "great quantities of hallucinogenic drugs" years ago, so he may have
fried the "read the rules" part of his brain in the process...

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com