POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New IRTC Topic "Decay" : Re: New IRTC Topic "Decay" Server Time
5 May 2024 03:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New IRTC Topic "Decay"
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 4 Sep 2003 08:26:44
Message: <3f572f84$1@news.povray.org>
Don't forget "Moral decay" (assuming you're not amoral).  ;-)

I have a general concept in mind, and I love it. Whether or not I could make
it work well is another matter entirely.  Additionally, I plan to be quite
busy over the next couple months, so I'm not even sure I'll have the time to
enter this round.  Or...  Maybe my skills have increased to the extent that
I can make a good entry in less than 100 hours...

If you think about decay, it seems like it has to be a challenging topic for
POV-Ray.  POV-Ray is great for making perfectly straight/round/shaped
objects, but when you want to start deforming those objects, it becomes much
more of a challenge.  Perhaps it's the challenge that is beckoning me.  I do
enjoy a good challenge.  ;-)

--
Jeremy