POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rune! question for you : Re: Rune! question for you Server Time
4 Aug 2024 00:28:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rune! question for you
From: Rune
Date: 4 Sep 2003 03:27:35
Message: <3f56e967@news.povray.org>
I've never been able to do anything about those very few particles that
passes through surfaces despite the pretty solid algorithm. I'm not sure
why exactly it happens. My best suggestion is to make a kill_object
which surrounds the pipe in such a way, that particles that escape the
pipe at wrong places will get inside the kill_object, and thus disappear
immediately.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com **updated Jul 25**