POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : newbie: things looking very coarse : newbie: things looking very coarse Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:24:07 EDT (-0400)
  newbie: things looking very coarse
From: Folkert van Heusden
Date: 3 Sep 2003 17:00:29
Message: <3f56566d@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm pretty much new to povray and I'm trying to render my appartment.
Got the outside walls now and find a good viewing point aswell as lights.
There's a problem, though: front and backwall are solid colored, but when
you look at the floor, ceiling, left and right wall, everything looks
rather, ehr, coarse(?).
What could it be?
The project can be retrieved from:
http://keetweej.vanheusden.com/~folkert/test.tgz
The file 'render' is the script I use to render things.
Any help is appreciated.

Folkert van Heusden

p.s. if possible: please CC me

| UNIX sysop? Then give MultiTail ( http://www.vanheusden.com/multitail/ ) |
| a try, it brings monitoring logfiles (and such) to a different level!    |